Why Become a Member?
The Creative Islington website connects, promotes and supports Islington’s thriving creative community. You can join Creative Islington if you are an organisation or an individual, you just have work, live or do business in the borough. The website helps to promote yourself, and your work. All you need to do is register your details then you will have an entry in our searchable directory, used by many people to find partners, look for collaborations, or commission work. You can also log in at any time and add your events, shows, performances, exhibitions, opportunities, jobs and news for some extra promotion to Islington’s creative community. Each month we include many of the posts on our website in our monthly newsletter, which is sent to over 1000 people who are connected to the arts and creative sector in Islington. It’s currently FREE to join Creative Islington, but we are reviewing our services, which may lead to a paid membership.
- Profile on our online Directory – you can update this anytime by logging in.
- Ability to promote your events, news, opportunities, job ads etc to our website at any time. Just log in to the website to do so. Many items added to our website also feature on our monthly newsletter that reaches over 1000 contacts.
- Receive our monthly Newsletter packed with local events, funding, training and other relevant opportunities for creative professionals. Alongside this you will receive targeted email alerts about key funding and/ or Islington based opportunities too.
- Invites to our regular Networking Events and Workshops – these take place in different venues across the borough and on different themes
- Opportunity to contact Creative Islington for signposting and advice – please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
HEAR FROM OUR MEMBERS AND PARTNERS
- Lifting the Lid on Islington – Case Study – Electric Voice Theatre
‘We’ve worked all over the world, but we could never get a gig in Islington. We went to one of the Creative Islington Networking Events; we hadn’t realised there was so much going on in the borough and now we’d found an organisation that connects everything’
– Frances and Herbie, Electric Voice Theatre
- Up Close in Islington – Case Study_OperaUpClose
“I really look forward to every meeting; to have a good few hours to sit and think about marketing our shows and to come away with a list of new ideas is really important for us”
– Dominic Haddock, OperaUpClose
- Creativity is the Medicine for Success – Case Study_VAI
- Creating Careers for Creative Minds – Case Study_Ama Budge
- Connecting Education with Creative Employers – Case Study_CANDI